Membership Info And Dues
Benefits of Membership
1. A printed subscription to the official Journal of GAPNA, Geriatric Nursing.
2. Quarterly issues of the online GAPNA Newsletter.
3. Access to the GAPNA Exchange, an online community for members to share ideas, ask
questions, lend expertise, and network with peers.
4. Regular subscription to GAPNA e-Alert noting relevant legislative news, Chapter events,
timely topics of interest.
5. GNCC discount on your Gerontological Specialist-Certification and renewal fee. Member
discounts for GS-C Study Materials on the GAPNA Website.
6. ANCC discount of up to 20% on the Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
(AGACNP-BC) and Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (AGPCNP-BC)
certifications: Save $55 on initial test and $80 on renewal.
7. Discounted registration fee to GAPNA's two annual conferences, the fall Annual
Conference and the spring Contemporary Pharmacology and Prescribing in Older Adults
8. Free and discounted CNE credits and educational sessions via our Online Library.
9. A $10 discount on American Association of Nurse Practitioners membership.
10. Discounts on many American Geriatric Society publications.
11. GAPNA members receive a discounted membership rate for AMDA (The Society for Post-Acute and Long-Term Care Medicine) - renew for just $175
per year using a code for GAPNA members only. Log in to your member account to view
the code (offer expires 12/31/20).
12. 10% discount on your Regular Membership fees for Active or Reserve military personnel
for the 2020 year. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
11. Discount on Triad Chapter annual conference fee.
Eligibility for application and/or nomination for Carolinas Chapter awards and scholarships.
*Chapter Membership is included with paid National Membership Dues.*
Membership dues are not tax deductible as a charitable contribution. They may be
deductible as an ordinary and necessary business expense. Consult your tax advisor